The brand Versace was established in 1978 by Gianni Versace, an exceptionally inventive fashion designer of a style that is one-of-a-kind, customized, imaginative, forceful and young.
The frames are attractive and appealing yet never crude. These sunglasses stand out immediately upon first-view, and each pair has the well-known Versace logo:
- An intricate blend of a captivating Medusa head.
- Greek key pattern - on the stems. For genuine extravagance and an assertion of what your identity is, select the Versace brand of eyewear.
The Versace brand has a wide range of sunglasses for both men and women. The sunglasses for men are designed to be eye-catching, dominant and certain; and for women, the sunglasses are adorned with precious stones, ample shading, and elaborate subtle details.
Characteristics of Versace Sunglasses:
- Assembled from top-notch materials.
- Handy and lightweight.
- Well built-design.
- Classy and complimenting frames that suit a variety of styles.
How to choose Versace Sunglasses?
When selecting glasses, especially sunglasses, one must be very particular; care and discernment should be taken when choosing VERSACE SUNGLASSES:
- The frame you select must be fine and cozy and able to withstand harsh environments.
- The frames should be made up of stainless steel, so they do not erode in harsh environments.
- The frames should be made of acetate and propionate, which are even lighter than plastic frames and ideal for athletes.
Buying Versace Sunglasses Online:
Regardless of the style you select for sunglasses, go for the latest Versace Sunglasses. They are accessible online for purchase for simplicity and solace. Individuals look extraordinary and secure when wearing them. Aside from the cost, they are of high class and in great demand.
How to check if the Versace Sunglasses are genuine?
To check the authenticity of Versace sunglasses, the following measures should be taken:
- Within the left arm of sunglasses there is a model number, focal point and edge size estimations. Match these details with the number on the box.
- A warranty card is also available with the original Versace sunglasses.
- A dust remover with imprinted Versace logo should accompany the purchase
- Make sure that the logo matches with the authorized ones.
- Inside the right arm of the glasses, the words “sunglasses Versace” will be engraved, followed by Made in Italy.
The price of these sunglasses carry according to the frame style and design. The average price of Versace Sunglasses starts at $175 and goes up to $650 or more for more premium glasses.
Is it ok to prefer Versace sunglasses over others?
So, now, you may ask whether Versace shades are really worth the purchase? When you consider the quality of Versace sunglasses, it outclasses other brands because it has a variety of frames' styles available, different sizes. And last but not the least, its fit is very smooth and very comfortable-- particularly the acetate and propionate manufactured frames, which are the best choice for athletes and sportsmen.