The Brooklyn Bridge will be closed to Manhattan-bound traffic on Saturday from 12:01 am to 7 am. Motorists should consider the Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, or Hugh L. Carey Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (MTA-tolled facility) as alternate routes.
Beginning this Saturday the Washington Street staircase entrance to the Brooklyn Bridge promenade will be closed from 1 am to 5 am in order to make repairs at that location. Pedestrians will be directed to enter the Brooklyn Bridge Promenade at Tillary Street.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Saturday:
* 6th Avenue between 38th Street and 24th Street, 27th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue; 33rd Street between 5th Avenue and Broadway, and 37th Street and 38th Street between 5th Avenue and Broadway will be closed from noon to 3 pm for the Korea Times Parade.
* Liberty Street between Broadway and Trinity Place will be closed from noon to 6 pmfor the Sons of Italy Freedom Block Party.
*Northbound traffic on the FDR Drive will not be able to access the RFK Triboro Bridge between 7 am and 10 am, and traffic exiting the RFK Harlem River lift span at 125th Street will not be able to access the entrance to the Harlem River Drive.
* For motorists from Brooklyn exiting the Hugh L. Carey Brooklyn Battery Tunnel in Manhattan, the Battery Park underpass to the FDR Drive will be closed; all traffic will be detoured onto West Street or at Trinity Place between 7 am and 9:30 am.
* There will be no access to the Henry Hudson Bridge southbound into Manhattan from7 am to noon.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Sunday:
* 8th Avenue between West 42nd Street and West 57th Street will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the 8th Avenue Fall Fest and Midtown North Community Council Fair.
* 5th Avenue between 35th Street and 56th Street, 36th Street to 38th Street between 6th Avenue and Madison Avenue, 41st Street between 5th Avenue and Park Avenue, 53rd Street to 55th Street between 6th Avenue and Park Avenue, and 56th Street between Madison Avenue and 6th Avenue will be closed from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm for the General Pulaski Memorial Parade.
* John Street between Front Street and Water Street, Water Street between Fulton and Fletcher Street, and Front Street between John
*Also, there will be street closures throughout Manhattan on Sunday, from 7:30am to 12:30pm for the MS Bike Tour. Details are available on the DOT web site athttps://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/