One of four lanes of the Williamsburg Bridge eastbound to Brooklyn will be closed on Saturday from 6:00am to 2:00pm, to facilitate NYCDOT bridge maintenance.
One lane in each direction on the Greenpoint Avenue Bridge over Newtown Creek is maintained Saturdays from 7:00am to 1:00pm, to facilitate NYCDOT bridge repairs.
One of two lanes on the Union Street Bridge over the Gowanus Canal will be closed northbound on Sunday from 7:00am to 1:00pm,to facilitate NYCDOT bridge maintenance.
One lane on the Queens Plaza south main roadway and one lane on the service roadway from Crescent Street to 28th Street will be closed from 2:00am to 9;00pm on Saturday and Sunday to facilitate NYC Transit overhead track replacement work.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Sunday from 7:30am to 9:15am for the NYPD Holy Name Society Parade:
* 5th Avenue between 47th Street and 55th Street
* 6th Avenue between 47th Street and 53rd Street
* 55th Street between 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue
* 47th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue
Marine Avenue between 4th Avenue and 3rd Avenue and 3rd Avenue between Marine Avenue and 67th Street in Brooklyn will be closed on Sunday from 1:00pm to 3:30pm for the Bay Ridge St. Patrick's Day Parade.
The following streets in Queens will be closed on Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm for the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation 5K Walk:
* 126th Street between 34th Avenue and Roosevelt Avenue
* Roosevelt Avenue between 126th Street and Shea Road
* Shea Road between Roosevelt Avenue and 126th Street
Broadway between 34th Street and 35th Street (Pedestrian Plaza) and 34th Street and 35th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue (curb lanes only) will be closed on Sunday from 9:00am to midnight for the 40th Annual Macy's Flower Show.