Are you craving sweet or savory treats? Look no further than Brooklyn's unique bakeries offering a variety of baked goods. Some bakeries have two locations, so you can't miss them. Whether you're seeking a dessert, pastry, freshly-baked bread, these six bakeries have you covered!
- Bien Cuit: Located at 721 Franklin Ave and 120 Smith Street, BienCuit is known and loved for its artisanal bread and pastries.
- One Girl Cookies: Located at 68 Dean Street and 33 Main Street, One Girl Cookies is a charming bakery with a selection of cookies, cakes, and other sweet treats. They welcome walk-ins and accept orders.
- Baked: Located at 359 Van Brunt Street, Baked is the brainchild of Matt and Renato, and they "really, really like cake." They are famous for their brownies and pastries. The store also offers a limited savoury breakfast menu.
- Almondine Bakery: The traditional French bakery at 85 Water Street, offers croissants, pastries, bread and cakes. They also take cake orders for special occasions, including birthdays, anniversaries and weddings.
- Patisserie Tomoko: Whether you want to dine in or order take-out, this Japanese-inspired patisserie known for its unique and delightful pastries is located at 568 Union Ave and promises an experience well worth a five-star rating.
- Ovenly: Located at 31 Greenpoint and 276 Court Street, Ovenly specializes in pastries and sweet treats. Their Cobble Hill location boasts a backyard that is often used for private parties and events.