Lights, camera, action!
Brooklyn has become a popular filming location for movies and television shows in recent years. It's not uncommon to stumble upon a film crew shooting on the streets of Brooklyn. If you're a fan of TV and movies, you might want to check out these top 5 places in Brooklyn where you're most likely to run into a crew filming a movie or TV show.
- Williamsburg - The trendy neighborhood of Williamsburg is a popular spot for filming because of its unique mix of modern and historic buildings. Shows like "Girls" and "Master of None" have shot scenes here.
- Bushwick - With its colorful street art and edgy vibe, Bushwick is a popular filming location for music videos and movies. Shows like "Broad City" and "Mr. Robot" have shot scenes in this neighborhood.
- DUMBO - With its cobblestone streets and stunning views of the Manhattan skyline, Dumbo is a favorite location for romantic comedies and dramas. You might recognize this neighborhood from movies like "You've Got Mail" and "The Adjustment Bureau."
- Park Slope - This charming Brooklyn neighborhood is often used as a stand-in for other cities, thanks to its beautiful brownstones and tree-lined streets. Shows like "The Americans" and "The Good Wife" have filmed here.
- Greenpoint - The industrial neighborhood of Greenpoint is a popular spot for filming because of its gritty, urban feel. Shows like "Gotham" and "Law & Order: SVU" have shot scenes here.
So, next time you're walking around these Brooklyn neighborhoods, keep your eyes peeled for film crews and maybe you'll catch a glimpse of your favorite actors in action!