The Brooklyn Bridge will be closed to Manhattan-bound traffic on Saturday from 12:01 am to 7 am and on Sunday from 12:01 am to 9 am. Motorists should consider the Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, or Hugh L. Carey Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (MTA-tolled facility) as alternate routes.
One of three lanes on the lower roadway of the Manhattan Bridge westbound to Manhattan will be closed from 7 am to 10 pm Saturday and Sunday to facilitate bridge repairs.
The Central Park transverse at 65th Street will be closed to traffic, except for emergency vehicles, on Saturday between 12:01 am and 6 am for inspection of the bridge under-decks.
The Park Avenue northbound viaduct from East 41st Street to East 46th Street will be closed from 12:01 am Saturday to 5 am Monday to facilitate MTA Metro North deck repairs. Motorists can use 3rd Avenue.
There will be lane closures on the Gowanus Expressway inbound/northbound from Prospect Expressway to Gowanus Canal/Clinton Street from 11 pm Friday to 9 pm Sunday to facilitate NY State DOT bridge deck joint replacement.
Mulberry Street between Canal Street and East Houston Street, Grand Street between Mott Street and Centre Street, and Hester Street between Mott and Centre Street will be closed daily Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 am to 11 pm for the San Gennaro Festival.
The following streets will be closed on Saturday:
* 5th Avenue between 67th Street and 86th Street and 67th Street between Park Avenue and Lexington Avenue in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 3 pm for the German American Day Parade.
* Broadway between Waverly Place and 14th Street in Manhattan will be closed from11 am to 6 pm for the Broadway Autumn Fair.
* Havemeyer Street between South 4th Street and Grand Street in Brooklyn will be closed from 1 pm to 6 pm for DOT Weekend Walks Southside Connex.
* Stone Street between Hanover Square and Broad Street, Hanover Square between William Street and Pearl Street, and Mill Lane between South William Street and Stone Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 10 pm for the Stone Street Oyster Festival.
* Maiden Lane between Front Street and South Street in Manhattan will be closed fromnoon to 6 pm for Dushara.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Sunday from 11:30 am to 1 pm for the People’s Climate March:
* Broadway between 59th Street and 54th Street
* 6th Avenue between Central Park South and 42nd Street
* 11th Avenue between 42nd Street and 34th Street
* Central Park West between 59th Street and 86th Street
* Central Park South between Columbus Circle and 6th Avenue
* 58th Street between 8th Avenue and 9th Avenue
* 42nd Street between 6th Avenue and 11th Avenue
* 36th Street to 40th Street between 10th Avenue and 12th Avenue
The following streets will be closed on Sunday:
* Madison Avenue between 38th Street and 27th Street, 27th Street between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue, and 37th Street and 38th Street between 5th Avenue and Park Avenue in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 4 pm for the Mexican Day Parade.
* Columbus Avenue between 66th Street and 86th Street in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 5 pm for the Columbus Avenue Festival.
* 12th Avenue between 44th Street and North Moore Street and the Hudson River Park bicycle path between North Moore and 44th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 7 am to noon for the Rosedale Woman’s Health 10K Run.
* Adam Clayton Powell Boulevard between 111th Street and 136th Street will be closed from 1 pm to 6 pm for the African American Day Parade.
* Malcolm X Boulevard between 134th Street and 122nd Street, 134th Street between Frederick Douglas Boulevard and Malcolm X Boulevard, 122nd Street between Malcolm X Boulevard and Mt. Morris Park West, and 134th Street between Frederick Douglas Boulevard and Malcolm X Boulevard in Manhattan will be closed from 2 pm to 4 pm for the African Cultural Center Parade.
* Fulton Street between Water Street and William Street in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 6 pm for the Community Board #1 Fulton Street Fair.
* Amsterdam Avenue between West 106th Street and West 110th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 5 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks Bloomingdale Family Days.
* Graham Avenue between Broadway and Debevoise Street in Brooklyn will be closed from 1 pm to 6 pm for the Brooklyn Puerto Rican Day Parade.
* Cortelyou Road between Coney Island Avenue and Ocean Avenue in Brooklyn will be closed from noon to 6 pm for the Flatbush Frolic.
* 8th Avenue between 66th Street and 55th Street in Brooklyn will be closed from 2 pm to 3 pm for the Chinese Moon Festival.
* Montague Street between Clinton Street and Hicks Street Avenue in Brooklyn will be closed from noon to 5 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks Summer Space.
* Broadway between Crescent Street and 47th Street in Queens will be closed fromnoon to 6 pm for the Broadway