The Brooklyn Bridge will be closed to Manhattan-bound traffic from 12:01 am Saturday to 6 am Monday. Motorists should consider the Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, or Hugh L. Carey Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel (MTA-tolled facility) as alternate routes. Brooklyn-bound traffic will access the Brooklyn Bridge normally.
There will be no reversal or change to the normal Brooklyn-bound traffic patterns on the Brooklyn Bridge. Exit 2 on the northbound FDR Drive (Brooklyn Bridge/Manhattan Civic Center) will be closed during the same period.
Mulberry Street between Canal Street and Broome Street and Hester Street between Mott Street and Baxter Street will be closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 5:30 pm to 9 pm for the Little Italy Pedestrian Mall.
The following streets will be closed in Manhattan on Saturday:
* Amsterdam Avenue between 96th Street and 106th Street in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 5 pm for the Valley Restoration LDC Amsterdam Avenue Festival.
* 7th Avenue between 10th Street and 13th Street in Brooklyn will be closed fromnoon to 5 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks 7th Avenue Summer.
* West Burnside Avenue between Davidson Avenue and Jerome Avenue in the Bronx will be closed from noon to 5:30 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks Bronx Summer Walks on Burnside Avenue.
* Van Duzer Street between Beach Street and Wright Street on Staten Island will be closed from 1 pm to 6 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks Van Duzer Days.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Sunday:
* Broadway between 47th Street and 57th Street will be closed from 11 am to 6 pmfor the Motion Picture Club Movie Day Festival.
* Mott Street between Canal Street and Chatham Square will be closed from 11 am to 4 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks Explore Chinatown Mid-Summer Festival.