The Brooklyn Bridge will be fully closed Manhattan-bound from midnight Friday to 7:00am Saturday and from midnight Saturday to 9:00am Sunday.
The Queens-bound Upper Roadway of the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge will be fully closed from 2 am to 8 am on Saturday and from 2 am to 9 am on Sunday for resurfacing. There will be single lane closures on both Saturday and Sunday between 1 am and 11 am.
One of four lanes on the Williamsburg Bridge eastbound to Brooklyn will be closed from 6 am to 2 pm on Saturday to facilitate bridge maintenance work.
One of three southbound lanes on the Henry Hudson Parkway from West 88th Street to West 86th Street will be closed through 5 am Tuesday, June 24 to facilitate roadway repairs. Additionally the West 125th and West 96th Street entrances to the southbound Henry Hudson Parkway will be closed.
The Prospect Expressway inbound/northbound ramp onto the Gowanus Expressway and one lane on the inbound Prospect Expressway will be closed from 11 pm Fridayto midnight Sunday to facilitate NY State DOT roadway work. One of three lanes on the inbound Gowanus Expressway approaching the Prospect Expressway interchange also will be closed.
One of three lanes may be closed in each direction on the FDR Drive between 79th Street and East 91st Street from 12:01 am to 6:30 am on Saturday and from 1 am to 11 am on Sunday to facilitate NYCDOT bridge inspection work through August 1. Two of three lanes in each direction may be closed from 2 am to 6 am on Saturday and from 2 am to 7 am on Sunday.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Saturday:
* Broadway between 42nd Street and 44th Street will be closed from 6 am to midnight for the Summer Solstice.
* 6th Avenue between 42nd Street and 34th Street will be closed from 11 am to 6 pmfor Church of St. John Baptist and Gramercy Park Neighborhood Association Fair.
* West 8th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue will be closed from noon to 5 pm for DOT Weekend Walks Positively 8th Street.
* Hamilton Avenue between 142nd Street and Amsterdam Avenue and 143rd Street between Amsterdam Avenue and Hamilton Place will be closed from 11 am to 5 pmfor DOT Weekend Walks Hamilton Heights Sugar Hill Annual Cultural Festival.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Saturday from noon to 3:00pm for the International Immigrants Parade:
* 6th Avenue between 42nd Street and 56th Street
* 7th Avenue between 57th Street and 59th Street
* 43rd Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue
* 44th Street between 5th Avenue and 7th Avenue
* 51st Street between 6th Avenue and 7th Avenue
* 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 7th Avenue
The following streets in Brooklyn will be closed on Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm for the 32nd Annual Mermaid Parade and Festival:
* West 21st Street to West 23rd Street between Surf Avenue and Highland View Avenue (Riegelman Boardwalk)
* West 21st Street to West 23rd Street between Surf Avenue and Boardwalk
* Surf Avenue between West 23rd Street and West 10th Street
* West 10th Street between Surf Avenue and Boardwalk
* Boardwalk between West 10th Street and West 15th Street
* Stillwell Avenue between Surf Avenue and Bowery Street
* Highland View between West 22nd Street and West 23rd Street
The following streets will be closed on Sunday:
* Broadway between Liberty Street and Battery Place in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 6 pm for the Ziua USA Romanian Day Festival.
* Edward Morgan Place between 156th Street and 157th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 1 pm to 5 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks Summer Sundays in the Heights.
* Graham Avenue between Metropolitan Avenue and Broadway in Brooklyn will be closed from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm for the Desfile Festival Latinos Unidos NY, Inc.
* Pitkin Avenue between Strauss Street and Amboy Street in Brooklyn will be closed from 11 am to 5 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks Pitkin Avenue Summer Plazas.
Get a roundup of the most important and intriguing stories from around Brooklyn, delivered to your inbox each day.