The Brooklyn Bridge will be closed Manhattan-bound from midnight Friday to 7 am Saturday and from midnight Saturday to 9 am Sunday.
The eastbound BQE exit onto the bridge closes 30 minutes earlier and other Brooklyn ramps onto the bridge shut down 5-15 minutes earlier. Motorists will be detoured to the nearby Manhattan Bridge.
One of four lanes of the Williamsburg Bridge eastbound to Brooklyn will be closed on Saturday from 6 am to 2 pm to facilitate NYCDOT bridge maintenance.
The following closures will be in effect on Sunday for the Five Boro Bike Tour:
* The lower level of the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge to Staten Island will be closed from 12:01 am to 6 pm. The Brooklyn-bound lower level will also close at 12:01 am. Two lanes will reopen about 8 am. The upper level will be open in both directions.
* Traffic exiting the Hugh L. Carey Brooklyn Battery Tunnel in Brooklyn will be diverted to Hamilton Avenue from 10 am to 3:30 pm.
* The FDR Drive ramp to the Robert F. Kennedy (Triboro) Bridge will be closed from8 am to noon. All Manhattan-bound traffic must exit at 125th Street.
* There will be street closures in all five boroughs between 7:30 am and 2:30 pm. Detailed information is available on the DOT web site and on the Five Boro Bike Tour web site.
The following streets in Manhattan will be closed on Saturday:
* 7th Avenue between 47th Street and 59th Street, 59th Street between 7th Avenue and Grand Army Plaza, and 43rd Street to 48th Street between 6th Avenue and 8th Avenue will be closed from 7 am to noon for the Revlon Run Walk.
* Duane Street between Church Street and West Broadway will be closed from 10 am to noon for the Washington Market School Block Party.
* Broadway between 33rd Street and 23rd Street (east side) and Broadway between 23rd Street and Union Square Park (west side) will be closed from 12:30 pm to 1 pmfor the Cures Not Wars Parade.
The following streets will be closed on Sunday:
* Broadway between West 86th Street and West 93rd Street in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 5 pm for the 26th Annual Broadway Spring Festival.
* Central Park West between West 110th Street and West 97th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 1 pm to 4 pm for the Cinco de Mayo Parade.
* Court Street between Union Street and West 9th Street in Brooklyn will be closed from noon to 6 pm for the Gowanus Canal CDC Court Street Festival.