5… 4… 3… 2… The countdown is on!
In just two days, we’ll be raising a toast to a brand-new year!
Dazzle your guests and set the new year off right with these unique and tasty cocktails!
- 1 ounce(s) premium vodka (or tequila, if you prefer)
- 1 ounce(s) cold espresso
- 1/2 ounce(s) Tia Maria
- 1/2 ounce(s) Kahlúa Especial
- To prepare drink: Pour ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a martini glass (or three shot glasses).
- To serve (optional): Rub the pith of an orange along the rim of each glass. Dip rim into cocoa powder spiked with a dash of cayenne pepper; tap glass to remove excess. Pour drink.
Orange-Cherry Champagne Cocktails
- 3 seedless oranges, halved and juiced
- Peel of 1/2 orange, cut into 8 thin strips, for garnish
- 1/2 cup(s) red cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet vermouth (such as Carpano Antica)
- 1/4 cup(s) blended Scotch (such as Famous Grouse)
- 1 bottle(s) champagne or other dry sparkling wine (such as Domaine Saint Vincent Brut), chilled
- Transfer orange juice to a blender. Add cherries and blend until fruit is pureed. Strain juice into a pitcher. Stir in vermouth and Scotch.
- Divide cocktail mixture among 8 glasses and top off each with about 1/3 cup champagne. Garnish with orange peels.